1. What information do we gather?
1.1 We gather information that relates to, and can identify you (e.g. your name and address) and information that does not identify you (e.g. a visitor’s behaviour patterns when they visit our website). We collect information that does not identify you to evaluate our site and to ensure that our site and services run properly.
2. How do we gather information?
2.1 Information is gathered in two ways:
(1) indirectly (e.g. using website technology or technology when you use the Community Insight application for a mobile device); and
(2) directly (e.g. when you register for a demo, sign up to Community Insight newsletter or download the mobile device application).
3. Use of your information
3.1 We might use your personal information to:
(1) remember you when you visit our website and track your browsing patterns by using cookies. You can prevent this; section 4 deals with this in more detail.
(2) ensure any products or services you receive are correctly administered (including subscriptions).
(3) contact you by email, mail or telephone to let you know about any of our products, services or promotions if you give us permission.
(4) ensure materials on the website are presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
(5) collate and log numeric internet addresses to improve the website and to monitor website usage.
3.2 If you have subscribed to any of or services, we will use the information you provide to keep you updated on those services unless you tell us otherwise.
(1) remember you when you visit this website to keep track of your browsing patterns and to build up a profile of how you and other users use the website.
(2) make our website work as efficiently as possible.
4.3 Most browsers allow you to turn off cookies. To do this look at the “help” menu on your browser. Switching off cookies may restrict your use of the website and/or delay or affect the way in which it operates.
Please be aware that parts of the site will not function correctly if you disable cookies.
5.1 The password you provide when registering with the website is encrypted to ensure protection against unauthorised access to your personal information.
5.2 We invest in high-quality security and do our utmost to protect user privacy. No data transmission over the Internet can be entirely secure, and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information and/or use of the website. Any information that you send is at your own risk and may be read by others. However once we have received your personal information we use strict procedures to protect the security of your personal information.
6. Disclosing your information
6.1 We never sell personal information, or pass it to third parties for marketing purposes without your permission.
7. Where do we store your personal information?
7.1 The personal information that we collect from you may be sent and stored outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) in order to carry out the activities listed in “Use of Your Information”.
8. Changes to this Policy
8.1 If we change our Policy, we will post the changes on this page. Please check the website regularly for any changes to this Policy.
8.2 If you believe that we have not adhered to this Policy, please notify us by email at [email protected] and we will try to solve the problem promptly.